H everyone! It’s Issy the Clowder’s mom doing this post lol They’ve decided I’ll be in charge of Friday posts because I wanted to try the Fill-ins!
So we’ll start with the awesome Fill-ins that come from fourleggedfurballs and Miss Ellen from 15andmeowing
1.Happiness is _____________.
2. Ten years ago, I _________________.
3. _________ is the best medicine.
4. Most people don’t know that I _________.
1. Happiness is a warm hug from a friend or family member or a lapful of snuggly kitty cat.
2. Ten years ago, I was going through a really hard time in my life. My youngest daughter had just died and life was very very hard.
3. Laughter, love, and smiles, are the best medicine.
4. Most people don’t know that I absolutely LOVE Alice Cooper! I would so love to see him in concert someday.
Now we’ll do a bit of flashback Friday.
Gabriel was such a baby face. Look how sweet he looked.
Here we have a very baby kitten Gabriel checking out stuff on his very first Christmas in 2011
He was such a little baby guy!
Here’s Gabriel tempting Darcy to play with him. LOL These two were amazing together.
Now that we’ve strolled down our memory lane a little let’s bring it back to the present. And bask in the here and now.
Here we have Balthazar in the window. He was checking out the bugs
Then we have our lovely sweet sleeping Gabriel. He’s on Valkyrie’s blanket but she doesn’t seem to mind sharing it.
Then we have a Valkyrie sleeping on me. I have some heart issues and today they were playing up. Valkyrie likes laps but has never crawled on someone like this and just gone to sleep. She laid on my chest for two hours and just purred and made muffins. It made me so happy to know she loved me.
Final pic is a Balthazar belly!
Now today is a Fill-in which I linked above. But it’s also a Feline Friday which you can find using the button below. But it’s also a Friendship Friday! We’ve never joined them before but are going to give it a go.
I’m considering making a little button and maybe making Flashback Friday also a blog hop. But there might be too many blog hops already? Would anyone else be interested in an official Flashback Friday?